MicroBT Whatsminer D1 specs:
Model: Whatsminer D1
Also known as: Whatsminer DCR 48Th/s, D10V1
Release November: 2018
Size: 130 x 220 x 390mm
Chip boards: 3
Chip name: FinFET
Chip size: 16nm
Chip count: 315
Noise level: 75db
Temperature: 5 – 45 °C
Alternatively you can check for MicroBT Whatsminer D1 specs on ASICminervalue.com
Miners Depo Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 1-2 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included for all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners guide from your account page (available only for customers with minimum one completed order).
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash ,Litecoin, USD Coin), BTCPay Escrow (Bitcoin) and Bank Transfer (only for orders over $100.000 USD), to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL and UPS.
- Delivery with signature required.
- Miners Depo team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miners Depo is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.